Today MediaCoder has been tested with Intel Concurrency Checker, as was invited by Intel Software Partner Program. According to the reports sent back by Intel, the Computed Scaling value of MediaCoder is 2.6 and 3.71 for without and with task parallelization respectively, which reaches and surpasses the suggested minimum value for 8-core processors.
- Splitting re-implemented in MediaCoder 0.8.25
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.22
- Segmental Video Encoding is coming!
- AudioCoder 0.8.21 released
- Resolution auto adjustment improved
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.21
- H.265 in MediaCoder?
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.20
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.19
- MediaCoder GPU encoding quality improved practically
- 64-bit CUDA encoding breakage in build 5338 fixed
- MediaCoder 0.8.18.5338 comes with improved CUDA-based encoding
Tags5.1 accelerate audio AVCHD AviSynth benchmark bugfix convert cuda demuxer Dirac direct download flv GPU H.264 IDF Intel IPhone IPOD IPOD Classic IPOD Nano JM level media mobile multi-channel open source p2p profile scripting server Shanghai SourceForge statistics streaming thumbnail time-lapse uPnP video Windows Media WMA WMV x264 YouTube