MediaCoder is known to be fully standalone and not dependent on any splitters, decoders, and filters that have to be installed in the system. However, in some cases, we do need to make use of those stuffs to achieve some goals. AviSynth is the bridge between splitters/decoders/filters and multimedia applications. There are two ways for using AviSynth with MediaCoder. Of course, as a precondition, you need to install AviSynth and possibly a codecs pack (e.g. K-lite) which contains a bunch of splitters and decoders.
- Splitting re-implemented in MediaCoder 0.8.25
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.22
- Segmental Video Encoding is coming!
- AudioCoder 0.8.21 released
- Resolution auto adjustment improved
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.21
- H.265 in MediaCoder?
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.20
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.19
- MediaCoder GPU encoding quality improved practically
- 64-bit CUDA encoding breakage in build 5338 fixed
- MediaCoder 0.8.18.5338 comes with improved CUDA-based encoding
Tags5.1 accelerate audio AVCHD AviSynth benchmark bugfix convert cuda demuxer Dirac direct download flv GPU H.264 IDF Intel IPhone IPOD IPOD Classic IPOD Nano JM level media mobile multi-channel open source p2p profile scripting server Shanghai SourceForge statistics streaming thumbnail time-lapse uPnP video Windows Media WMA WMV x264 YouTube