- Added support for Constant Bit Rate Coding.
- Improved quality of encoded pictures at low bit-rates and
- Improved motion vector data partitioning to allow for
- Added support for integral motion vector precision.
- Improved Arithmetic coding.
- Solution and Project files for Visual C++ 2005 Express
- Encoder and Decoder API header files have changed so
- Released patches to MPlayer, FFmpeg to comply with this elease. Earlier patch to transcode can be used with elease.
- DirecShow Filter released to be able to play back Dirac 0.7.0 files in Windows Media Player.
Dirac is a general-purpose video codec aimed at resolutions from QCIF (176x144) to HDTV (1920x1080), progressive or interlaced. It uses wavelets, motion compensation, and arithmetic coding, and aims to be competitive with other state-of-the-art codecs. The Open Source implementation provides a C++ library with an encoder and decoder. MediaCoder 0.6.0.3690 has included Dirac video encoder 0.7.0. Changes of Dirac 0.7.0
COMMENTS: Comments Closed