AudioCoder 2011 (formally named MediaCoder Audio Edition) is released lately. With support of up to 8 concurrent tasks, converting a bunch of your favorite songs can be faster than ever. As a test of converting a whole music album from APE+cuesheet to HE-AAC on a Intel i7-i2600 CPU shows, 16 songs only takes 16 seconds to complete. Besides the super fast conversion speed, AudioCoder 2011 also supports fast 2-pass audio normalization based on the ReplayGain calculation algorithm which perfectly keeps the transcoded audio at the same average volume level.
- Splitting re-implemented in MediaCoder 0.8.25
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.22
- Segmental Video Encoding is coming!
- AudioCoder 0.8.21 released
- Resolution auto adjustment improved
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.21
- H.265 in MediaCoder?
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.20
- Release notes for MediaCoder 0.8.19
- MediaCoder GPU encoding quality improved practically
- 64-bit CUDA encoding breakage in build 5338 fixed
- MediaCoder 0.8.18.5338 comes with improved CUDA-based encoding
Tags5.1 accelerate audio AVCHD AviSynth benchmark bugfix convert cuda demuxer Dirac direct download flv GPU H.264 IDF Intel IPhone IPOD IPOD Classic IPOD Nano JM level media mobile multi-channel open source p2p profile scripting server Shanghai SourceForge statistics streaming thumbnail time-lapse uPnP video Windows Media WMA WMV x264 YouTube